University Applications come at a time when students are hugely burdened with IB assessment deadlines. With infinite and often daunting choices to be made this is a stressful time especially for those students who are not certain of their career path. I know each student individually and having worked with many from grade 6 upwards, it is natural to advise and help them through their journey to university.
How I can help?
- Born and educated in the UK I have a great deal of understanding about UK courses and universities.
- I can help demystify the UCAS process including valuable insight into university location student life and university costs.
- Help you plan to meet Key Deadlines
- Qualified as a biochemist and trained as a chartered accountant, I can mentor for certain career paths.
- As a specialist English teacher, I can guide you with planning tips, brainstorming and structuring personal statements and university application essays.
- Experience of teaching more than 200 individual students to help you with IGCSE and IB subject choices starting from grade 9.
- Have helped others with successful applications to top universities such as Warwick, Babson, Purdue, UCLA, Georgia Tech and NYU Stern amongst many others.
- Train for university interview using specifically relevant and researched questions with attention to knowledge of wider ethical issues and body language.