Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
University Applications come at a time when students are hugely burdened with IB assessment deadlines. With infinite and often daunting choices to be made this is a stressful time especially for those students who are not certain of their career path. I know each student individually and having worked with many from grade 6 upwards, it is natural to advise and help them through their journey to university.
How I can help?
- Born and educated in the UK I have a great deal of understanding about UK courses and universities.
- I can help demystify the UCAS process including valuable insight into university location student life and university costs.
- Help you plan to meet Key Deadlines
- Qualified as a biochemist and trained as a chartered accountant, I can mentor for certain career paths.
- As a specialist English teacher, I can guide you with planning tips, brainstorming and structuring personal statements and university application essays.
- Experience of teaching more than 200 individual students to help you with IGCSE and IB subject choices starting from grade 9.
- Have helped others with successful applications to top universities such as Warwick, Babson, Purdue, UCLA, Georgia Tech and NYU Stern amongst many others.
- Train for university interview using specifically relevant and researched questions with attention to knowledge of wider ethical issues and body language.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.